1. Wall Saw Cutting
Cutting in Reinforced Concrete Construction using Diamond Technology.
- reinforced concrete and other building materials cutting to a depth of 1000 mm
- cut-outs of windows and doors
- ceilings and floors cutting
- holes cutting for technological transfers
- chamfer cuts
- expansion joints
- holes cutting for air-technique
- reinforced concrete materials cutting
- reconstruction and demolition
2. Core drilling up to DN 600
Drilling into Reinforced Concrete using Diamond Technology.
- Drilling of transfer for cable distribution, heating, water, air conditioning
- Drilling for various machinery and equipment anchoring
3. Sewer repair by trenchless technology
During the market activities the company has complemented its portfolio of the services provided in the field of full sewer and pipeline systems maintenance from their cleaning and milling through video-inspection by camcorder system up to the repairs of leakages, cracking, disruptions and similar by trenchless technology.
3.1. Local Repair by Short Port Liner
Local repair by a short port liner is realized to remove the pipeline local failure as leaking joints, cracking or pipeline disruption. Depending on the size range disorder it is possible to use a fibreglass fabric short port liner or a fabric sleeve saturated by two-part epoxy resin. For the large-scale disturbances in order to harden the repaired pipelines it is recommended to use a steel reinforcement, too.For a local repair by short insert the process starts first by the failure place identification with the help of camera system. Consequently on the failure place there is a packer to be pushed in after having loaded an impregnated short insert and then this one is to be placed exactly on the failure location by help of the camera system. Before pushing in the packer itself it is necessary to secure the pipeline and mainly the repair place cleaning. Consequently the packer is inflated to a pressure of about 1,5 Bar for about 45 minutes (depending on the ambient temperature), during which the impregnated short insert is cured and pasted down. After having been cured the packer is to be deflated and pulled out.
3.2. Supply Pipe Local Repair by Cap
The supply pipe local repair by cap is realized to remove the supply pipe or main pipeline local failure (supply pipe leakage, cracking on the supply pipe, cracking on main pipeline, cracking at supply pipe on main pipeline and so one). Depending on the size range disorder it is possible to use a short insert for the failure repair, too. Before the supply pipe repair itself it is necessary to prepare the repair place and in the case of protruding connection this one is to grind to a main pipeline wall. Before pasting down itself it is necessary to clean down the pipeline and the supply pipe. For the repair itself there is to use a special tailor-made fabric cap (on supply pipe diameter and angle) saturated by two-part epoxy resin. For the main pipeline large-scale disturbances there is to be used a short liner for the pipeline reinforcement, too; in this case it is necessary to place the short liner as first, then to grind a hole into the supply pipe and as the last step the repair itself by cap is to be realized only.
For a short insert local repair as first we identify the failure place with the help of camera system. Consequently if necessary the protruding supply pipe is to grind and the repair place is to clean. The cap saturated by two-part epoxy resin is to load on the special packer. This packer is attached on the sewer rehabilitation robot pushing in the packer directly on the repair place. Robot is equipped by the camera system allowing the cap to be pushed in to the supply pipe. After the cap having been pushed in to the supply pipe the packer is to inflate to the pressure of about 1,5 Bar and is to cure for about 45 minutes depending on the ambient temperature. After having been cured the packer is to be deflated and pulled out.
3.3. Milling Robot
The milling robot is used to remove the impassable sections in pipelines (branches, stones, iron steel and other materials),supply pipe and connections preparing before repair, surfaces grinding, holes cutting into the pipeline wall and similar. The milling robot is designed for the works in sewer and pipeline systems to replace the human hands at work in small pipelines spaces.
Milling Robot is furnished with:
- arm attached to its body, the arm is rotating about 360 degrees in the horizontal direction and breaks in two joints,
- camera as the part of the arm allowing to the operator to watch directly its end equipped with the engine to attach the milling tool
Moving of the Robot forward and back is provided by:
- four wheels removable and adjustable according to the pipeline dimension
Milling Robot has a hybrid using:
- • to provide the supply pipelines repair the arm is to be dismantled and a special packer for the short insert or cap repair is to be mounted
Trenchless Technology using Advantages:
- repair without necessity of excavator – costs saving,
- traffic without limitation during the works,
- repair realization speed compared to the classic procedures
4. Pipelines Pressure Tests
Pressure Tests Realization
Pressure tests realization by help of the pressure-vacuuming installation Sklarz, which is provided the pressure examinations in accordance of DIN EN 1610 Standard.
The installation is used for the pipelines pressure testing to detect the tightness respectively leakage of pipeline or shaft. During the test realization it is necessary to seal both pipelines ends by sealing bags. In the case that there exist the supply pipes in the section, it is necessary to seal them, too. If it goes about the shaft it is necessary to seal the inputs into the shaft as well as the shaft neck with the sealing bags. After having sealed the pipeline or shaft, the blasting air compressor is to be started up. Compressor is driven by the pressure installation which, after having reached the demanded pressure, switches off the air supply (compressor) and starts the pressure test. The pressure examination result is a digital record about the test success which can be printed out in a protocol form. In the case that the test was not successful with help of the installation it is possible to detect the failure by moving the sealing bag step by step.
5. Concrete Surfaces Remediation and Grouting
Remediation concerns the inside as well as outside surfaces parts while its range is individual for each object. The whole range of remediation can be determined only after water jetting. The technical proposal is divided into followings units:
- Bare reinforcement protection
- Passageways protective coating
- Inside and outside surfaces local recasting
- Full area recasting and inside surfaces sealing up
- Full area protection – inside surfaces protective coating
- Vapour permeable protective coating of the exterior surfaces architectural concrete
Depending on the solution technological proposal the working operation steps are excluded or added.